FLORIS Wedding Bouquet–Now at LONDONS Bathecary!
In the spring of last year, Prince William wed Miss Catherine Middleton in a gorgeous ceremony celebrated by people all around the world. Wouldn’t you like to have that extra glamorous feeling at your upcoming wedding or special occasion? With that in mind, FLORIS London has created the Wedding Bouquet Eau de Parfum to celebrate the marriage of Prince William and Miss Catherine Middleton. This limited edition fragrance is sure to make you feel like royalty any time you wear it. It’s the ideal fragrance for a wedding, romantic evening, or special night out on the town.
About this limited edition fragrance
You won’t find this fragrance from anybody else. FLORIS London created this fragrance exclusively to celebrate the Royal Wedding. The fragrance itself draws its inspiration from some of the moist acclaimed FLORIS wedding fragrances of the past—while also adding a bit of a modern twist.
- The Jasmine in this fragrance represents eternal love
- The Lily of the Valley says, “You have made my life complete.”
- The Orange Blossom in this fragrance conveys innocence and marriage
- Stephanotis signifies happiness in marriage
Facts about the Royal Wedding
- The bells at Westminster Abbey rang for three hours after the ceremony
- William and Kate, a pair of royal starlings at the Chester Zoo, were named after the couple
- More than 500 yards of red carpet were rolled out at Heathrow Airport arrival halls to welcome passengers
Have your own royal celebration with this limited edition fragrance from FLORIS London!